Following national guidance on Covid-19 (coronavirus) we are unfortunately postponing this year’s CANDDID conference. The health and wellbeing of people who attend our conference is our highest priority.
Any payments received will be automatically transferred to guarantee you a place at next year’s conference which will now take place on Friday, 7th May 2021, at the Holiday Inn, Ellesmere Port, Cheshire CH65 2AL. The focus of the conference will remain ADHD and other Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
If you would prefer a refund or have any queries please contact us by email using firstname.lastname@example.org or via telephone on (01244) 397797 and we will deal with your request as soon as possible.
Thank you for your continued support,
The CANDDID Team
A new date for the second CANDDID conference has been confirmed:
- Friday 7 May 2021
- Holiday Inn, Ellesmere Port, CH65 2AL
This year's focus is ADHD and other Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
- Being on both sides of the table: perspectives and reflections
- Advances in our understanding of ADHD, cognitive neurosciences perspective
- Assessment for tics disorder in children with co-occurring neurodevelopmental conditions
- Improving educational outcomes for children who experience developmental disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of ADHD in adults with intellectual disability – clinical challenges
- Arousal regulation and ADHD
- Pathological demand avoidance
If you have any questions please email: email@example.com.