A new date for the second CANDDID conference has been confirmed:
- Friday 26 March 2021
- Virtual conference
This year's focus is ADHD and other Neurodevelopmental Disorders.
- Being on both sides of the table: perspectives and reflections
- Advances in our understanding of ADHD, cognitive neurosciences perspective
- Assessment for tics disorder in children with co-occurring neurodevelopmental conditions
- Improving educational outcomes for children who experience developmental disorders
- Diagnosis and treatment of ADHD in adults with intellectual disability – clinical challenges
- Arousal regulation and ADHD
- Pathological demand avoidance
If you have any questions please email: firstname.lastname@example.org.