CANDDID is working towards becoming a leader in research for Autism, Neuro-Developmental Disorders and Intellectual Disability.
To achieve this ambition CANDDID aims to:
- Co-production in research: Working with families and carers to co-produce research projects.
- Work on a research projects around Dementia in Learning Disabilities
- Set up a data collection framework: To generate quality data that would link research evaluations and service evaluations.
- Set up internal processes for registering and supporting research and service evaluation projects.
- Carry out research allied to the Dynamic Support Database for people at risk of admission to specialist hospital settings, funded through the TCP.
- Develop a Dynamic Support Database for complex physical health conditions, linked to the LeDeR programme
We are excited to announce our first annual CANDDID conference, Friday 10 May, The Double Tree Hilton Hotel, Chester. This conference will focus on ‘Autism Spectrum Conditions’. Click the button below to find our more.