CANDDID is working towards becoming a leader in research for Autism, Neuro-Developmental Disorders and Intellectual Disability.
To achieve this ambition CANDDID aims to:
- Co-production in research: Working with families and carers to co-produce research projects.
- Work on a research projects around Dementia in Learning Disabilities
- Set up a data collection framework: To generate quality data that would link research evaluations and service evaluations.
- Set up internal processes for registering and supporting research and service evaluation projects.
- Carry out research allied to the Dynamic Support Database for people at risk of admission to specialist hospital settings, funded through the TCP.
- Develop a Dynamic Support Database for complex physical health conditions, linked to the LeDeR programme